People Change


"People change." Two words. Easy to comprehend, yet so hard to be accepted to some. As human beings, it is inevitable to stay the same forever. People will, at some point in their life, change. Even when they once said they never will. So don't bother telling someone "don't ever change". Because deep down, we all know, that sooner or later, the person that we know will no longer be the same person. And that's totally normal. You have no power to prevent that from happening. All you need to do is learn to live with it.

People are bound to change, and one of them is I, myself. I have spent the recent months doing a lot of thinking, self-actualization and reflections. Perhaps, because of that, I can feel myself changing. Very drastically. There's just something that subconsciously triggered me to change my perception of life as a whole. It just feels like this is a fresh start. I have new ways of viewing certain things. I have stronger faith in what I have always believed in. 

If you have been wondering what the heck happened to me, and why I have been acting strange out of the blue, this is the reason. I isolate myself. I backed out from my recent relationship. It had been tough for me because I didn't want him to be offended but I just had to leave because I know it's going to be more complicated for the both of us if I didn't.

Changing is a part of growing up. It is your right to change. There's always a strong reason that drives one to change, and not everyone gets that. And that's okay. They don't have to. If you know you're on the right path, don't even bother explaining yourself to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment